Monday, June 3, 2013

(My Glam) Ipsy- May Glam Bag Review

                                                   M A Y  ✦ G L A M  ✦ B A G
Hello everyone~ Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review. So I recently decided to try out Ipsy, and boy, was I happy about what I got this month! I ended up getting the default selection since I subscribed at the last minute- but still, I'm very happy with what I got.
The package that holds the wonderful Ipsy!
What is Ipsy?
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.
Referral Link: Click here!  Note: There IS a waiting list!
The goodies!



Now...on to the contents! Massive amounts of pictures ahead- be warn.

 •   Anastasia's Mini Clear Brow Gel
My opinion: 
I'm not sure how to feel about this.  I have NEVER heard of a brow gel, and I have no idea how I would use it.  From what I have gathered, it is to be used to keep the eyebrow hair in place, so it won't stray all over the place. Hm. This might actually be helpful for someone like me, whose eyebrows sometimes like straying all over the place.

Rating: ???



• Pacifica's Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On
My opinion: Um. I LOVE this. The smell is just absolutely amazing and yummy. It is not too strong, and the smell does not consist of an overpowering Vanilla scent.

The scent reminds me of the perfume: Simply Because from Avon.  Love it!

Rating: ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ (4 Stars)
Zoya Nail Polish- Color in Gie Gie



• Zoya's Nail Polish - Gie Gie

My opinion: This is an adorable creme pink color! Unfortunately, I do not use nail polish, and I don't plan on using it anytime soon. On the plus side, my friend LOVES nail polish, and LOVES anything pink, so this will go to her.

Rating: ✩ ✩ ✩ (3 Stars- Mostly for the beautiful color!)


Mirabella SHEER Lipstick in Pixie color

•  Mirabella's Colour Sheers Lipstick - Pixie

My opinion: Favorite item in the bag!! I LOVE this color.  The lipstick looks like a coral color- an orange/red mix. However, because it is SHEER, you will need to apply at least 2 or 3 layers to get a full blast of color.

My favorite thing about this lipstick is that it's not too overwhelmingly bright. Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE wearing a bright red lipstick to give off an edgy and bold look.  But it's nice having a color that is both bright, but natural looking at the same time.  Not to mention that is applies on smoothly.
Me trying on the lipstick! Pretty color, yes?

                Rating: ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ ✩ (5 Stars)

 •  Yaby's Concealer Refills- Buff Color
My Opinion: Well...another product that I most likely won't use.  I never wear concealer, that and this looks a tad bit too dark for me. Probably will give this off to my mother, as it is more closer to her skin color.

Rating: ???





There you have it! The contents I received for the May's Glam Bag! Keep in mind, there were many other items we were able to get.  Still, I am rather satisfied on what I got, and am looking to get the June Bag! My Birthday Month ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment