Sunday, March 3, 2013

Graze Box 5 Review- A nature/healthy snacks weekly subscription box!


Hello Everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review! Today, I will be reviewing my fifth Graze Nibbler Box. Surprisingly, I didn't rush into it as the first few. In either case, this was another 50/50 box. Oh and, this will be my last box I'll be getting till Mid March. (:

What was inside: 
Tutti frutti
blueberry infused cranberries, pineapple, cherry infused raisins and green raisins

My Opinion:
  My favorite item in the box!! The pineapples, though dried, had the most intense and sweet flavor ever.  The raisins were pretty awesome too. Yum! Will keep this in my Love List.

Cookies and cream
mini chocolate cookies, roasted hazels, white chocolate buttons and sunflower seeds
My Opinion: The chocolate cookies and chocolate buttons were the highlight of this snack. Scrumptious.  The Roasted Hazels were horrible and bland, where as the sunflower seeds were just nasty.  I'll keep this as a like only.

My thai
sweet chili sauce with baked soy bites
My Opinion:
I'm scared of trying these. I gave some to my moms boyfriend, and he described it as: Sweet and Sour.  Um. The smell alone goes along with his words- and let me tell you, it was NOT a pleasant smell. It kind of has a strong garlic and sour note. Hmm.. Prob will not like these, but will try them. Will keep them in my Try list.

Olive and rosemary bruschetta
mini tomato breadsticks, rosemary and garlic cashews and kalamata olive croutons
My Opinion: Uh. I'm not too sure about this one.  The tomato breadsticks were average, but were the best tasting item in this section.  The garlic cashews and olive croutons were horrible.  Especially the olive croutons- HATE olives, so bleh.  Gave these to my mom, and she loved these.  Will keep this in my try list.  On the plus side: My cat tried eating these. She shoved her head into it, grabbed a few, and rubbed her face and tongue on it. STOP IT TEDDY.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall, this was an okay box. I didn't hate nor love it.  Again, I will be putting  this on hold till Mid March due to all the food boxes I have received and have neither tasted nor review (Love with Food boxes and about 2-3 boxes of Goodies Co). So you can expect those to be the next reviews (:

P.S: Be sure to follow me on all my social media- I love to meet new people! (:
----
What is Graze?

To put it simply, Graze is a weekly subscription service, in which you choose from over 90 healthy snacks to be delivered to your home. There are two options to choose from- The NibbleBox and The LightBox. The best part is that it is ONLY 5$ a week. The downside? Graze is invite only. Sad, right?

Good news though, I have a referral code you can use to get your FIRST MONTH FREE. :D Great way to see if it suits your fancy. Here is the downside: Only 1 person can use this code. So hurry!

Referral code: 5YNN5YM
Link to Site: http://www.graze.com/us
 

No comments:

Post a Comment