Friday, February 22, 2013

Graze Box 4 Review- A nature/healthy snacks weekly subscription box!


Hello Everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review! Today, I will be reviewing my fourth Graze Nibbler Box. The ones I thought I'd hate, actually took me by surprise.


 What was inside:
Boston baguettes
BBQ relish with tomato breadsticks
My opinion: I thought this would be a favorite, I thought wrong.  The tomato breadsticks were okay, nothing too great and the BBQ relish was just...wrong tasting.  I don't know whats up with the dippings in all the Graze Boxes, but so far they have been disappointing.  I'll leave this in my 'like' list only because my brother loved these.

Mango lassi
yogurt coated peanuts, pumpkin seeds and mango
My opinion: This was one of the items I thought I would hate. Most mango products make me feel sick with headaches, as do pumpkin seeds. Yogurt anything is just yummy. Was pleasantly surprised that dried mangoes are just magnificent, though very chewy. Yogurt coated peanuts were just yummy, especially since it didn't have a strong peanut flavor. And the pumpkin seeds were just...bleh. No taste, and very bland.

Marvellous macaroon
amaretti drops, almond slices, coconut flakes and white chocolate buttons
My opinion: I thought I would hate this too because of the almond and coconut (I don't like coconut much), however this turned out to be my FAVORITE thing from the whole box! The white chocolate was absolutely fabulous with the coconut flakes, and the coconut wasn't too strong tasting. The almond slices were barely noticeable. The amaretti drops were pretty average- kind of strange tasting, but not bad.

Garden of england
mini strawberries, blackcurrants and apple
My opinion: I thought I would love this. Oh boy, do I suddenly hate apples now. After receiving so much apple products in my Healthy Surprise Box, I just can not stand eating another dried apple. Ugh. The blackcurrants were pretty horrible too- WAY sour, and just mouth clenching.  Only good thing were the strawberries, however it only came with about 3 pieces, so boo.

Overall, this was an okay box.  Be on the lookout for my review for my 5th box! Will be my last box for a long while. (: Enjoy, and have a lovely day!
----
What is Graze?

To put it simply, Graze is a weekly subscription service, in which you choose from over 90 healthy snacks to be delivered to your home. There are two options to choose from- The NibbleBox and The LightBox. The best part is that it is ONLY 5$ a week. The downside? Graze is invite only. Sad, right?

Good news though, I have a referral code you can use to get your FIRST MONTH FREE. :D Great way to see if it suits your fancy. Here is the downside: Only 1 person can use this code. So hurry!

Referral code: 5YNN5YM
Link to Site: http://www.graze.com/us

No comments:

Post a Comment