Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Graze Box 3 Review- A nature/healthy snacks weekly subscription box!


Hello everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic review! I will be reviewing my third Graze Nibbler box- this one was a 50/50 for me.
Here is a link to what my box consisted of: https://www.graze.com/us/b/4LXBW


What was inside:

Sticky chocolate pudding
milk chocolate drops, jumbo raisins and green raisins
My Opinion: This will stay on my LOVE list. The chocolate was good as always, and the raisins were good (green raisins had a more stronger taste). If you take two pieces of the chocolate, with a few pieces of raisin, the tastes made a perfect pairing. Yummy.

Eleanor's apple crumble
raisins, cinnamon and honey almonds and apple
My Opinion: I HATE ALMONDS. Ugh. The apple was horrible too- soaked up too much of the cinnamon and honey flavor from the almonds. Only good thing was the raisins. My mother enjoyed these those. Will keep this in the try list.

Herby bread basket
mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers
My Opinion: The mini garlic coutons and mini basil breadsticks were pretty good. The garlic wasn't too strong, but boy, the basil sticks packed a strong punch. The basil is very strong in that one. The Oregano rice crackers were horrible- I couldn't force it down, so I gave these to my mother. This will stay on my LIKE list because overall it was an okay snack.

Apple and cinnamon flapjack
rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon
My Opinion: Mmm, this was pretty good. It was soft, and chewy, and tasted like someone just handed me a fresh bowl of oatmeal. Such oaty goodness! Neither flavor was overpowering, so that was nice. I admit, at first I was weary of trying this cause I don't tend to like apple and cinnamon pairings...but this did it right. This will stay in my LIKE list.


Here is the nutritional card.

----
What is Graze?

To put it simply, Graze is a weekly subscription service, in which you choose from over 90 healthy snacks to be delivered to your home. There are two options to choose from- The NibbleBox and The LightBox. The best part is that it is ONLY 5$ a week. The downside? Graze is invite only. Sad, right?

Good news though, I have a referral code you can use to get your FIRST MONTH FREE. :D Great way to see if it suits your fancy. Here is the downside: Only 4 people can use this code. So hurry!

Referral code: 5YNN5YM
Link to Site: http://www.graze.com/us

No comments:

Post a Comment