Sunday, April 7, 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Review

Hello Everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review. Today, I will be reviewing one of the products from my Influester Sweetheart Voxbox for 2013. 

Influenster - Sweetheart VoxBox 2013

Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response: $6.99 for full size (5 oz.)
    "Oooh, confessing our love has got our hearts racing and underarms... sweating. Did you know that while heat, activity, and stress all cause sweat, stress sweat smells the worst. It comes from a different gland, causing more bacteria and odor.  Thank goodness for Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response antiperspirant and deodorant! It's the #1 doctor recommended defense against sweat and gives you 4x the protection of regular deodorants. So go ahead, be bold, be brave! Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has got your back."
Upon receiving this box, I was pretty happy to find this in the box! I have been meaning to buy a new deodorant, and this was perfect to try out.


So I'm assuming this is a miniature size, as the full size is said to be a full 5 oz, whereas this one is almost 2 oz. Wow!  Still, this is a pretty convenient size and perfect for traveling. (winkwink, maybe this can help you on a journey of passion?)
Pros (+): This is not your regular deodorant. Whether you take that as good or bad thing is up to you.  Clinical Strength is more of a cream that comes out as you (forcefully) turn the knob. The cream builds up under your armpit, but spreading it causes it to dissolve.  A nice citrus orange smell emerges both before and after you spread it on.  Personally, I have noticed this to actually work and not cause any sudden sweat to smell through after a few hours.

Cons (-): When I first opened it, I was confused on how to work this. I know I know, it's a DEODORANT- but after twisting the handle left, right, and trying to pull the 'cap' off, I finally got it. It takes a while for it to 'come out' as it is cream based.  But once it does, it's easier afterwards.  Besides that, I didn't find no life breaking con. 
 
My Rating: 4 out of 5 stars. Do I recommend this? Yes, Yes I do.  Besides being able to smell like a fresh orange, plucked from a beautiful tree, you'll also be able to protect yourself from any smell that might come about in a stressful situation.MY #StressSweat moment: During a Summit for College where I am to meet professionals of all backgrounds. Can anyone say YIKES? Talk about nerve wrecking. What do I say? What do I do? Should I dress fancy, or casual? How much resumes should I print out? Stressing!
About Secret Clinical Strength

||Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response fights all three causes of sweat – including the worst smelling cause, stress sweat • Secret’s studies show women can sweat on average 30 times more when stressed than normal||


• Utilizes triple-action technology, providing three layers of protection: prescription-strength wetness protection, odor-fighting BCD microcapsules and skin soothing conditioners.
• Is doctor endorsed and clinically proven to provide prescription strength wetness protection. Contains the maximum level of this antiperspirant active without a prescription.
• Contains skin soothing conditioners
*vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant


Their facebook page: Secret
Their webpage: Secret.com


No comments:

Post a Comment