Monday, April 8, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Review

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review!  Today, I will be reviewing one of the products from my Influester Sweetheart Voxbox for 2013.
Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid


Influenster - Sweetheart VoxBox 2013

Olay Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System: $12.99
   "Is a dull, winter complexion dragging you down? Liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and makeup for fresh, fearless, unstoppable freshness.
An ingeniously designed power brush to get around your face’s contours—the T-zone, hairline, and nose—for a 400% better clean compared to basic cleansing. A simple tool to take you from lackluster to va-va-vivid in one easy step!
"

Confusion can not describe what was going through my mind when I first opened this. A vibrator? On Influenster? It can not be! No wait, a cleanser. For faces...that vibrates. Whoosh! Well then, this sounds exciting.
Perfect for traveling.
How nifty is that? Only requires one battery!
So the cream is travel sized, where as the brush itself is just a miniature vibrating brush.  The fun thing about this is that it only requires the use of one battery, but even without the brush, you can still feel the effects of the cream.

Pros (+): Leaves your skin feeling moisturized and baby smooth. Now you have an excuse to have people touch your face, while you exclaim how 'baby soft' you feel. Creepy? I think not! It is not everyday you find a product that works this good. The brush itself is triangle shaped, which helps deep clean and get to the hard to reach areas, in order to fully clean and clear our pores.  The vibration motion is also pretty comforting. The results were felt immediately. Sparkling clean feeling!
Cons (-): None.  Wait, what? A product that has no flaws to me? I'll say, I must be dreaming! A dream it is indeed.

My Rating
: 5 out of 5 stars.  Whoa. Just Whoa. This works 1000% more than I expected. Best part? Sold in Walgreens and Riteaid. Awesome!

Even better? My face was left feeling like some dazzling princess. Do I recommend this? Why Yes, Yes I do.  All I need now is a crown, and a royal jester to complete my Princess makeover.

About Olay Fresh Effects
||Olay Fresh Effects keeps skin sparkling from morning till night! The six cleansers and moisturizers offer all-day freshness, and can be mixed and matched for a totally unique experience. The simple yet effective formulas will spruce up your beauty routine, for a long-lasting, beautiful look.||

Olay Fresh Effects keeps up with your 24/7 lifestyle.
Fresh Effects deep cleans, refreshes, and hydrates for round the clock beautiful skin. The full line includes a power brush, refreshing cleansers and hydrating moisturizers, designed to provide unstoppable freshness that lasts all day.

Olay Fresh Effects Website: Olay Fresh Effects
Where you can purchase: Olay Fresh Effects and Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment