Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Target Beauty Box- Review

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Jaqtastic Review.  Things have been hectic on my end (getting evicted)- so with that, it will take longer to send out reviews.

Anyways, I recently, or rather a while back, received my Target Beauty box.  This was only $5 + Free Shipping, and was a new thing Target decided to try out. Needless to say, I think they started off pretty well!

The best part? The box is great for re-use!
Overall Contents. For 5$, this was a hit!

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo & L'Oreal magic skin beautifier B.B. Cream -Samples
Opinion: Did not get to try either of these.  Besides, I never tried a BB cream before- what is the point of those anyways?

Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack- Full size!
Opinion: Received something pretty similar from the same company, in a previous Influenster box. With that said, I really love the Venus Blades! This one is scented, and smells like berries and sugar- super sweet.  For some reason though, unlike the other blade, this one was more prone to cut me.  This is most likely due to the scented part, which bulge o
Fekkai Glossing Cream- Travel Size
Opinion: I LOVED This cream! I am pretty hesitant when it comes to using products for my hair (my hair is too thin and sensitive), however my worries were put to rest upon using this.  It smells magnificent and gives off a natural polished shine on the ends of your hair, and all around.

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips- Full Size!
Opinion: Passed this off to a friend, however I have heard many good things about this brand.
-----
So there you have it! Was it worth it? Why yes it was! I felt like the Fekkai Cream and the Venus blade made the box. They are my new favorite items to use.

*NOTE: I am suddenly aware of how my older posts have no pictures anymore :/ Not sure what happened there, as I did not delete them. Weird.*

No comments:

Post a Comment