Saturday, August 3, 2013

Updates! + Codes/Promos + News

News
Warning: Long post ahead! Worth it though!
Hello everyone! So in case you guys haven't noticed, I have not posted any reviews for a long time.
This is due to the fact that I am in the process of moving, and having to deal with family and money issues. 

With that said, I am currently in the process of writing up reviews, and posting the pictures up.  Sadly, many of my older pictures from previous reviews were deleted :( Bummer! I will see if I have the pictures saved elsewhere on my computer (I wiped it before), so lets hope!

In other news, I thought I would share some of my current subscriptions, and some codes, promos and helpful sites I found for budgeting. (:




Current Subscriptions
1. Ipsy
Cost: $10 + Free shipping per month.
Subscription Type: Beauty
Description: Get 4-5 beauty items and a makeup bag monthly! You can get items from Urban Decay, Mirabella, Zoya, and more!
Link to site: Referral Link
Using this referral link helps me earn Ipsy points- thanks if you use it!

2.  Love with Food
Love With Food - Discover Great Food for a Great Cause
Cost: $10 + $2 Shipping per month.
Subscription Type: Food
Link to site: Referral Link
Using this referral link helps me earn lwf points- thanks if you do use it!

3.  Goodies Co
Cost: $7 + Free shipping per month.
Subscription Type: Food
Link to site: Goodies Co

Codes + Promos

Love with food:
                      Use promo: FBFOOD or FBGIFT to get your box for only $2! One use per account. * New: Use  'TTFRIEND' to get $5 off your subscription! Good if you used the other two codes. This will make your box only $7. (:  Please use my referral link, if you want. Thanks!


Healthy Surprise
                         Use code: HEALTHY10 to get $10 off your subscription!
Description of subscription: This box is a box that gives you full sized healthy snacks! All snacks are made in America, and are of the following: Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Soy Free, Corn Free, and Wheat Free.
Link to site here

Haute Look

"Get 50-75% off today's best designer brands Shop for women, beauty, home, kids, and men"
Use my invite link to sign up and start getting amazing deals! Thanks if you use it (:

Little Black Bag
                   Use my invite link to get 25% off your first bag!
*Note: This IS a subscription service! Meaning, you choose one item that you want, and they'll choose one to three items to send with it. Before it ships to you, you'll get a few days to trade it with others if you don't like what you're getting.  This is pretty pricy, however the end result is that you get everything at a discounted price - usually 70% off. Great to treat yourself with.

• Julep
A Nail polish subscription service.             
                Use code: FREEBOX to get your first box free! Link to site here

Musthave Pop Sugar
"Hand-selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness, and food. Full-size products and premium items. Only $35 a month, with free shipping."
               Use code REFER5 to get $5 off your subscription.
Link to site here

Plum District
"Savings of 50 – 80%. Great offers for restaurants, fitness, spas, classes, retail and more"
                 Use my invite link to sign up and start getting amazing deals! Thanks if you use it (:
-----------------
Check out the new tab on my page, titled, "Helpful Food Budget Links".  You'll find links to sites that'll give you recipes and help you plan your meals, and budgets.  You don't have to eat poorly when you have little cash!
----------------

There you have it folks! I will post any more codes if I find them. (: Enjoy your day and/or night!

No comments:

Post a Comment