Saturday, April 16, 2016

Carefree Acti-fresh Liners Review

 Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing some panty liners.  I don't usually use these, but after trying these they have become extremely useful.
*This is an older review from months ago I forgot to upload, oops!
                                                        Carefree Acti-fresh Liners



I really liked these. These were perfect to use before and after menstruation- for days when you discharge, or when you have a light period day. I also used these on days that were hot- it helped get rid of any sweaty or uncomfortable feeling. It helps maintain a freshness to that general area.

It is comfortable in the sense that you do not notice it's there when you put it on, however I did notice that sometimes it'll slide off if there was TOO much heat/humidity (like if I was outside in the heat for a few hours with too much layers on, and went to use a bathroom). This can be a bother, so if you rely on just this, make sure you bring extra or backup.




Update
:  I was in family dollar the other day and found similar ones by the brand 'Always'. It was only $1.  Same amount, and they work just as well,  minus the sliding off. Both are good options, however I think I'll reach for the Always brand since they are easier to find in my location. (Keep in mind,wearing panty liners for too long, can cause irritation)

 
I received the Carefree Acti-fresh Liners through Influenster for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment