Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Updates incoming for September 17!

Hello everyone! So my situation has not lighten up. But, because I have found some free time to get rid of my worries, I will be updating tomorrow, September 17, 2013.  Exciting yes? It is long due.

Besides that, I will try my  hand at conquering the kitchen, and making a yummy meal. I will try to post pictures and recipes too.  Ah, I can already taste it.  A pasta salad with an Allioli (Aioli) sauce, some fried onions, pepper and pork, with a side dish of guacamole.  Perhaps I shall make cookies too. Hehe, can't wait! My stomach is already growling over this.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your day and night. (: Till later!

Please look at your left side, and follow me on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Pininterest/Google+/Email? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment