Saturday, June 4, 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Silk hydration lotion sunscreen Review

Hello everyone! Today I will be reviewing the lotion sunscreen from Hawaiian Tropic Silk.


As silly as it sounds, I was amused by how the sunscreen was spiraled with a mix of yellow and orange; blended till it was nothing more than a pastel. I was severely tempted to use this as paint, but atlas, that's not the purpose of this product. So instead, I slathered this on to my body, as if I were a canvas.

It is scented with coconuts; sweetened as if holding hints of another fruit, which I can not pinpoint.  The lotion sunscreen does not leave any sticky feeling behind, and absorbs rather quickly into your skin.  It leaves your skin feeling nice, smooth, and cooled off.

With a spf of 30, and an 80 minute promise of keeping a resistance to water and sweat, I wore this all day hoping I didn't turn into a toasty marshmallow, or sweat buckets.

On the plus side, no damage to my skin,  nor any irritation.  On the downside, I don't think this worked as well during the extreme sweating I did.  I do think this is a good product, however, you will need to constantly apply this through out the day. So there's that.



**I received this product via crowdtap, however all opinions are my own. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment