Friday, January 10, 2014

Ipsy November Bag Review


Hello welcome to another Jaqtastic Review! Today I will be reviewing the November Ipsy Bag.

N o v e m b e r   I p s y   B a g
                                                               Theme: Glam it Up!

Novembers bag wasn't exactly what I expected.  A part of me felt uninterested in what was being given out, however I was crossing my fingers in getting a colored eyeliner and some form of lip product.  The bag itself was a bit on the odd side.  It sparkled and shone under every type of light- whether it be dimmed or bright.  


 


The bag itself was gold on the outside, with a diamond design to it.  Inside, a bright bold pink etched the inner contents of the bag.  I decided to give this bag to my mother, since it matched her more.

Contents of the bag:



Em Michelle Phan Lash gallery mascara
I don't like mascara. I don't wear it. I probably never will because I wear glasses, and I feel like it would just cake on and spread all over the lens.  But it seems like luck is against me, and I just keep receiving mascara.  I didn't try this, even if it is from the EM brand.  I gave this to my mother, who was estastic about it.


Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in the color Hot Damn
I am a lip fanatic. I love lip products, whether it be in balms, glosses, lipsticks, or whatever! So I was very pleased in getting this.  From what I gathered on some forums, people dreaded in getting ANOTHER red color.  Me? I was happy. The more bright and bold colors the better!

I recieved mines in the color 'Hot Damn'. It was a gorgeous orange-red color
Crayon was a bright orange red color. Pretty!

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer
Oh dear. I don't like nail products at all. Being a chronic nail biter, I never use them. I gave this up to my mother who loved the color.  It is a shiny, almost glittery, silver color that matches well with most celebratory and holiday events.

I forgot what exact color this was called!


Pixi Beauty Bronzer
I don't use bronzer, and I don't plan to. This was given to my mother. It was in the lightest shade I believe.



Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in the color Topaz
I was expecting something more. I was expecting a bright dazzling blue, that sparkled under the light.  Instead, this Topaz was more of a shiny silver.  Now, this is not to say that I was bummed out about receiving it.  I was rather skeptical on how I can use this, and for what.  I finally came to an okay solution: Using this mixed with a black eyeliner, just to give it a bit more of a pop to it.

Starlooks Topaz Pencil is more of a silver.


BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample in the color Asteroid.
While I am a newbie at using eyeshadow, boy do I love recieving it! This color is really pretty! It's more on the neutral side with hints of a subtle blue.  The color goes on rather sheer and bright on me, in a very bronze tinted red. It's rather beautiful, and I love it! I just need to learn how to properly use it.
 
Closed.
Opened.


---
Overall, Novembers bag was pretty good. What made it worth it was the eyeshadow, lip crayon, and the eyeliner. For 10 dollars a month, I can't complain.



-------

What is IPSY?
Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.

If you can, and want, please use my referral link to sign up. Thanks if you do! Do NOTE: There IS a waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment