Thursday, February 27, 2014

Upcoming Posts and dates!

Hello everyone! So over the next few days, I shall be releasing a few content! Some are reviews, where as some will be overall reviews of some events I went to.

PopSugar Must Have Box February Review- Will be up on February 27th [Done]
Memebox 4th Edition ReviewWill be up on March 4th [Done]
Ipsy February Review : Will be up on March 6th [Done]
Boston Globe Travel Show Overview : Will be up on March 7th [Done]
Washington DC Travel Adventure Show Overview: TBAIpsy March Review: Will be up on March 23rd
Dominican Republic Trip Overview: 
TBA
PopSugar Must Have March Review: Will be up on March 26th


I will also be attending the NY Times Travel show this weekend on February 28th - March 2nd. [Success].  I will also be posting up my over view of that too, when I can! Here's hoping that event will be as fun as the other two shows. (:

If you would like to see early pictures of the Travel Show events, check out my facebook on the side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment